Patient convenience is emphasized at Singleton Health Centers in Orangeburg and Santee – seeing patients quickly, providing as many services as possible and always accepting walk-ins.
One of Singleton Health Centers unique characteristics is the attention that it pays to personal, physical, mental and emotional and spiritual well-being when serving its clients.
Singleton Health Centers provide comprehensive holistic primary care services on-site and arrange for services not provided on-site, through referrals. Current health care services include:
- Family Health Care for the entire family
- Primary care services
- Spiritual counseling
- Laboratory services
- Family planning
- Preventive health care, risk assessment and physical exams
- Employment physicals
- Sports Physicals
- Diagnosis and treatment for acute and chronic medical conditions
- Care for chronic conditions, such as heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, arthritis and diabetes
- Disability determination and motor vehicle accidents
- Senior health services
- Care of sprains, strains, bone fractures and other injuries
- Second opinions
- Substance Abuse Treatment/Counseling
- Diabetic education classes and other patient education
Our new health centers offer the latest equipment and services to make it easy for our doctors to provide you with the best, complete care possible. We look forward to providing you with the best possible personal medical care in the area. Please contact us to schedule a consultation.
Singleton Health Centers work hard to keep fees affordable for the care we provide our patients. We work with most insurance programs including Medicaid and Medicare. We also accept First Choice, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, State Health Plan, BlueChoice, Aetna, GHI, Cigna, United Healthcare, Tricare, PAI, Consumers’ Choice and others. This list is not all inclusive. Please call to verify your insurance.
Sliding Fee Payment Program: Patients with no health insurance coverage may be eligible to cover the costs of their services on a sliding fee scale based on their ability to pay. Patients are required to submit income documentation to determine the level of payment required. Please speak with our registration staff for an application and explanation of acceptable forms of income verification.